Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate Course
3 Days – £521.25 + VAT
The requirement set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for a ‘properly planned and maintained training programme’ to train personnel in the ‘requirements commensurate with their responsibilities’ is met by attending this three day Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air Certificate Course.
Students passing the end of course UK Civil Aviation Authority exam, are issued with a Certificate endorsed with a CAA allocated serial number.
Certificates are valid for two years, at which point the exam must be re-taken following a short refresher course.
3 Day Course Programme Guide
- Introduction, British law and course outline
- Limitations and State and Operator Variations
- Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods not listed by name
- Excepted & Limited Quantities
- Mixtures and Solutions
- Packing of Dangerous Goods (Overpacks/Segregation/”Q”Value formula)
- Specification Package Markings
- Marking & Labelling
- Handling and Loading
- Acceptance Checksheets
- NOTOC (Notification to Captain)
- Emergency Procedures
- CAA Validation Examination