Following the government announcement on Saturday, Training Team has taken the decision to cancel all public training courses from Thursday 5th November. This includes courses held at Training Team/Logistics UK offices and external venues – many of which have already notified us of their obligation to close. As per this latest guidance, public training courses should be able to resume from Thursday 3rd December 2020.
What does this mean for the public courses being held this week?
Where no online equivalent is available, for example Dangerous Goods by Air training, delegates will be transferred to the next public course from the 3rd December
What about the devolved regions?
Where public courses are being held in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, these will be considered on a case-by-case basis, as per the restrictions in those areas. In practical terms, this means that the any courses planned in these areas will still take place this month.
What about in-company courses?
• Courses starting and ending before Thursday will continue as planned.
• Training staff will still be permitted to deliver in-company courses, from Thursday, provided:
- Our trainers are travelling for the purpose of providing training (educational services)
- The customer provides a ‘covid-secure’ declaration – this already happens through the Facilities Declaration Booking Form
- Safe and suitable accommodation can be found for training staff within 10 miles training venue
Customers not wishing to hold their course during lockdown will be rescheduled from Thursday 3rd December, provided it is accordance with our T&C’s.
Please click here to see our online alternatives.
Logistics UK Training