What level of training does a driver now require?

Drivers from a regulated cargo agent require training at Level CASP to be able to carry secure air cargo on their vehicle. Or CO to be able to drive and handle secure cargo. Drivers from a known consignor can be trained under the known consignor syllabus (specifically module 4).

Still got a question?

If you still have a question about, please contact us